Since when does dbmail run on microsoft windows?? Are you sure you are using dbmail?

dbmail is free software you don't need to purchase!

You can open the tar.gz with unrar (www.rarlabs.com), but do you know how to compile it?

Op 3-nov-2006, om 23:02 heeft Maggie Vohs het volgende geschreven:

I have OLD dbmail (1.36) and it just crashed.

I downloaded dbmail-2.0.10.tar.gz (04 Apr, 2006) to my desktop but when I tried to open it (or run it or something!) I received an error message saying MS Windows couldn't open the file and needed to know what program is associated with it.

I got my old dbmail program so long ago, I can't remember if I went through this hassel or not, but I need the new version and want to download and purchase it.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

I am sure I am just clueless, but no less desperate....
Frustrated.
Maggie