No problems here!

Just define aliases for every given domain, and you're ready to rock!

I've never used Cyrus because of the maintaining nightmare, and just moved from cucipop to dbmail with multiple domains. Therefor I can't help you with special tricks you might be using in cyrus.

Marc

Op 1-mrt-2007, om 15:43 heeft Alan Garrison het volgende geschreven:

I just found the DBMail project yesterday, and skimming the current docs online I must ask a perhaps dense question: Does DBMail support multiple mail domains? I'm looking to build a new mail server and would like to escape the Cyrus nightmare, but the current box is hosting a dozen or so domains. DBMail does look promising, but we need multiple domains. Any limitations with DBMail for things like this compared to something like Cyrus 2.2 (either at the MDA level or IMAP level)?

Thanks.

--
Alan Garrison
(216) 221-4600 x308