You must use sieve, and it should "just work", though I have no
experience with it myself.  Try a gui sieve script creator maybe for an
example, or search the mailing list.

I believe the native auto_replies and auto_notifications stuff is not
supported (and should probably be removed).

--
Jesse Norell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kentec Communications, Inc.