Hello,

  I apparently just deleted the error email I wanted to ask about, but
I'll provide another if I get one soon.  Anyways, after making a few
changes to my sieve filters yesterday, I've now gotten 3 instances of an
error report email showing up in my INBOX from the sieve system.  It has
a diagnostic message (eg. something like "next atom expecting ':'" or
along those lines), but there are no line numbers or context from the
email, so I have no idea where I should be looking for the problem.

  Also, usually when I've made a mistake in a sieve script,
dbmail-sievecmd doesn't let me insert it.  Even yesterday when I made
changes I had to fix a couple things before I could insert it ... and
when it let me, I assumed it was syntactically valid.  Maybe it is...
can there be effectively a "run time" error in a sieve script?  Anyways,
if better checking could be done at insert time, that'd definitely be a
good thing.

  As to this email itself, I think the header cache stuff isn't done
right.  I can view message source and see a few headers, but in my email
client (evolution, using imap), it showed no sender, subject or date ...
which I think probably all comes from the header cache?

  This is dbmail 2.2.5, with libsieve 2.2.5.  I don't have a copy of my
sieve script as it was before I changed it to diff against, but I can
provide a copy of the current one and point out the places that changed
if desired.  It all looks correct, and indeed passes the parser at
insert time.  I'll also try to turn up debugging for sieve to get some
useful logs.

--
Jesse Norell
Kentec Communications, Inc.