Greeting All,

I am pleased to announce the release of my own DBMail Admin tool for DBMail 2.2.x. Yes - Its Free!

You can download it at my site <http://www.netvulture.com/nvcapps.php> http://www.netvulture.com/nvcapps.php - I have also added a link on the Wiki so you can easily find it again later to get updates. Just follow the INSTALL file inside the archive to get started. The rest should be child's play.

While you are there, take my DBMail usage survey to become a statistic and help DBMail developers better understand what the people are doing with DBMail and what you would like to see.

DBMail Admin is currently for users of SQL based authentication, but full LDAP support is being investigated.

All 3 database platforms are supported and should work provided your PHP 5 has the appropriate DB support.

Current Features:
   Store a real name against your userid's
   Change mailbox passwords
   View mailbox usage and set quotas
   Manage local and external aliases
Divide users into groups, clients, departments, whatever you want to call them as you set what is displayed on the screen
   Create, Modify and Delete the groups, clients, etc.

Upcoming features (hopefully)
   Manage folders for any user including #Public
   Manage ACL's on folders
   Work with LDAP attributes for group and quota settings.
   Do dbmail-util runs on the fly

Possible features way down the road
   Allow users to manage their sieve scripts
   An integrated sieve script builder?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or what have you can be sent to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Patches to get things working in your setup are always welcome.

While I have built this tool to be simple and use the dbmail-users binary for any complex operations, use this tool at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong.

Thanks and Enjoy

-Jon a.k.a. The NetVulture