Sorry, I just saw I wrote the message in german, my apologies for that.
Here's the english version:

I've got a report from a customer, that after the switch from cyrus to
dbmail, he got now more traffic over IMAP, and I'd like to know if
somebody saw similiar behaviour?
I have the version with IMAP IDLE support:
# dbmail-util -V
This is DBMail version 2.2.6-rc1

mfg zmi

------------------------ Customer Report:

The first graphic show 5 spikes on the right, these are manual checks.
On the left side are the normal Outlook checks every n minutes.

The 2nd graph shows automatic connects, where a connect lasts 45
seconds. This is since the change to dbmail. On the cyrus server
there's no such behaviour.

OS: Windows XP prof. SP3, Office 2003 alle Updates
Mail: Outlook 2003

Same behaviour is seen on a notebook.

The traffic is a lot higher which can be seen especially from the PDA.
With cyrus it was 150 KB per day, with dbmail it is 2 MB per day on the
PDA (Windows mobile 5).

// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// Fingerprint: EA39 8918 EDFF 0A68 ACFB  11B7 BA2D 060F 1C6F E6B0
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C6FE6B0