By default, all mailboxes are exported. If you want to export a specific tree, you can do one of two things:

    dbmail-export -m "Mail/Box/Tree" -r

it will then export Mail/Box/Tree and everything below it, e.g. Mail/ Box/Tree/Something/Else. This should be clearly documented already in the man page and dbmail-export -h.

Or:

    dbmail-export -m "Mail/*/Tree*"

it will then export all mailboxes beginning with Tree or in subdirectories below Tree, two levels below Mail, regardless of the name of the folder in between. For example. This is actually not documented, however it does work nicely.

Cheers!
Aaron