On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:21 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Also here, you can add a second hash containing local users.
>
> Except that's not what I want - I want to fall back on the default
> behaviour of checking users from /etc/passwd if the
> local_recipient_maps
> fails. Is there a way to do that?

  That is what you want.  You want a local_recipient_maps entry that
checks both your dbmail database (which you apparently have working) and
also checks the password file.  The default value is:

$ postconf -d local_recipient_maps
local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps

So just add in your dbmail value to the default behavior, and you should
be set:

local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps \
                mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-recipients.cf

--
Jesse Norell
Kentec Communications, Inc.