Paul J Stevens wrote:
> Casper,
>
> No worries. I'll do a rc2 later today or early tomorrow. Debian packages
> will follow immediately after that.
>
> If this rc2 release doesn't introduce any regressions - I depend on you
> guys to verify this - I'll release 2.2.11 one week after the rc.

As promised I filed bug 731, please consider for inclusion before
releasing.

Also if Aaron is reading this, I would really love and appreciate to
have bug 672 fixed. Here is how I envision it should work:

Assuming that the delimiter of the day is '+' (can be set to whatever),
we receive a mail addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then:

The forward table is checked in succession for these forwards (just like
the aliases):
*       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*       XXX+YYY@
*       XXX@
*       @DDD

If something matches we examine every forward destination. If it is an
email address of the form:
*       [EMAIL PROTECTED] - we just forward
*       [EMAIL PROTECTED] AND there was a YYY above we send to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] (using the
same delimiter as found in the forward in case we recognize multiple
delimiters)

90% of this functionality is already in place as far as I can tell, it
just needs some TLC.