Aaron Stone wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
>
>> Aaron Stone wrote:

>>> Mail addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] where a forward exists for [EMAIL
>>> PROTECTED] ->
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] will work, but the original message will go into WWW's
>>> Inbox. At
>>> least, that's what I think happens; I haven't tried this in a while.
>>>

>> Yes this is what happens. And what I was proposing is expand on this
>> schema to allow the sub-addressing to be carried over to the destination
>> (unless the destination doesn't _already_ specify a sub-address on its
>> own, in which case things have to be left intact)
>
> I'm pretty sure this is significantly non-trivial, but I'll take a look
> and see!

Oh... I thought it will be an additional line or two, as you already
have extracted all the relevant information while processing the address
against the alias/forward table...

If it is indeed a non-trivial feature request, please disregard it. I am
happy enough that XXX+YYY@ will get fixed :)

Thank you for your time

Cheers!