Aaron Stone wrote:
> More like the internal delivery user. The anyone user is for permissions.

Mmm, and the internal user is for internal delivery, which this aint.

> Would be useful to be able to group accounts, too, likely with the client
> id.

Obviously you need some mechanism to select rules that are not owned by
the delivered-to user. Perhaps some acl pattern could apply here? Like:
run all rules that are accessible and active. That way you could assign
different global rules to different (groups of) users. Granting read
access to the 'anyone' user would simply be a shorthand for inserting an
acl rule for each user.

Using such a pattern would not even require any libsieve changes, it
would seem. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl