This error would be coming from the fact that your script is trying to use notify. As far as I can tell, dbmail is currently not supporting the use of notify, despite setting sieve_notify=yes. There is processing of notify, but not supported nor maintained as far as I can tell given:
excerpt from src/modules/sortsiecve.c:
      if (sieve_config.notify) {
TRACE(TRACE_ERR, "Sieve notify is not supported in this release.");
               sieve2_callbacks(sieve2_context, notify_callbacks);
       }

Please check the script for the affected user(s) for the use of notify and remove that call. That should stop your issue.

-Jon

7CREWZ wrote:
hello to all

i already set to SIEVE_NOTIFY = no nut error still comout to user

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Niki Guldbrand <n...@guldbrand.net <mailto:n...@guldbrand.net>> wrote:

    Hi.

    On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 10:33 +0800, 7CREWZ wrote:
    > Hello to all
    >
    > Can any body know what is this and howto stop this message below
    from
    > entering user mailbox im using dbmail 2.2.10
    > please help urgent !!!!

    Have you had a look in /etc/dbmail/dbmail.conf, and made sure that
    this
    option is disabled ?

    #
    # Turn on/off the Sieve Notify extension
    #
    SIEVE_NOTIFY          = no

    >  Subject:  Sieve script parse
    >   errorFrom:  dbmail-mai...@dbmail
    >
    >  Your
    > Sieve script [phpscript] failed to parse correctly.
    >  Messages
    > will be delivered to your INBOX for now.
    >  The error message
    > is:
    >  unsupported feature: notify

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is