On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Paul J Stevens <p...@nfg.nl> wrote:
> Simon wrote:
>
>> An assistance would be greatly apprectiated!
>
> Show me the code.

Thanks Paul.. The code for /usr/local/autoresponder/autoresponder.php?

I have removed all the PHP that we currently have in the scipt to make
sure that it is not that which is causing the issue. Currently the
file has this in it:

------------------------
#!/usr/bin/php
<?

echo "works";
exit();

?>
------------------------

I have su'ed to dbmail and run the script like this:

# /usr/local/autoresponder/autoresponder.php
# /usr/bin/php /usr/local/autoresponder/autoresponder.php

Both these work correctly and output "works". So i removed the "echo
"works";" part and tried again. Still the same issue, postfix wont
deliver the mail: "status=deferred (lost connection with
210.48.80.133[210.48.80.133] while sending end of data -- message may
be sent more than once)"

Remove the pipe and it works with no issues.

Cheers

Simon