IMAP is working.
I can send/receive e-mail with accounts within the server.  I have not
opened the port to outside access yet because I want SASL to work first.
I can send mail to outside addresses.

IMAP works with Outlook as a client as well as Squirrel, RedCube, and a few
others.  (haven't decided which one I'm going to use yet.)

As far as I am concerned, everything is working except SMTP authentication.
I don't want to open the port until SASL is working.