Yes, well. I already knew about the move to dbma.ca and that's good, but the contact form still tries to call something at the old site. Is it safe to assume that dbmailadministrator is no longer being maintained? If so, then I'm assuming that there will be no version 4.0 and that 2.5.4 is the final version?

if that's the case, folks need to change line 2900 from:

$encrypttype = "";

$encrypttype = "plaintext";

otherwise plaintext passwords is broken.

--C

Alvar wrote:
Curtis Maurand wrote:
Hello,

would the owner of dbmailadministrator (DBMA.ca) contact me off list, please? The contact form on your website is broken and I have some information that would be helpful to you.

Thanks in advance,

Curtis Maurand