On Dienstag 12 Mai 2009 Daniel Urstöger wrote:
> > Usermapped ip/port or via a special 'virtual' username extension
> > '#mobile' or '#noattach' or whatever is decided on.
>
> Those are the kinds of changes I am quite sure you are the only one
> capable of doing that, right? ;)

Well, with a good towel, beer and peanuts, and a Vorgon spaceship you
could travel to Alpha Centauri to get a three-brained hacker from there.
He'd only take 2 years to study the code and do that stuff. On the other
hand, there are for sure good hackers on this planet as well, but no one
seems to have found his way to dbmail-dev.

PS: Those not knowing Douglas Adams are forgiven.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net                  Key-ID: 1C1209B4