OK, I got the one from the latest tar ball, thanks.

Now that I tried that, I have another question - I have an existing LDAP
database that is already used in production to authenticate
UNIX/Windows/Samba accounts.

I have gotten as far as authenticating IMAP users via the LDAP database
(it seems that this doesn't require the dbmailUsers class), but lmtpd,
clearly, won't work because the mailbox aliases don't exist.

I added the schema to my OpenLDAP slapd.conf and I can add new dbmail
users using the dbmail-users tool, but I cannot convert existing users
to include the dbmailUsers objectClass. I tried adding it manually, but
I get objectClass class violations, and dbmail-users -c does the same.
dbmail-users -a says the user already exists.

How do I add dbmailUsers objectClass to existing users to I can
authenticate dbmail off the same user account?

Thanks.

Gordan