This means the value specified for sqlport cannot be parsed into a 'long
long unsigned int'.

Something *must* have changed on your system.

I did do an debian upgrade, and reinstalled dbmail from the nfg server.
(first tried a downgrade to a manual compiled 2.2.10 which introduced the problem first).

How can my system not know a long long unsigned int?
And is that not an exceptionally large number for a port-number?

Regards,

Marc Dirix
05:53:00