Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:38:44 -0500
From: Eric Hiller <mrrapto...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Dbmail] Average Inbox Load Times
To: <dbmail@dbmail.org>

We are using squirrelmail currently for the front end with dbmail 2.2 and
currently the mail interface seems slow. I was wondering what you all
typically saw for load times with ~900 messages in the Inbox? I am just
trying to figure if our page load times can be increased at this point
before I start doing serious investigation.

Thanks!
-Eric