Hi,

first there is an inconsistent in the create_table.sql and the upgrade
2_2-3_0.sql
in create_table the some bigint columns are not unsigned for example:
part_id, physmessage_id, headername_id, headervalue_id
but in the upgrade file all bigint columns are unsigned, so I think that
all columns should be "BIGINT( 20 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'".

Second I created a upgrade sql which drops all foreign keys upgrades the
tables and add new keys.
I also changed most of the bigint(20) columns to bigint(20) UNSIGNED but
I'm sure if thats ok for Paul.
I hope that helps someone. If anyone confirms it functions maybe Paul
could add it to the packaged or I will add it to the wiki.

Harald

PS: thx Paul for your great work!