Paul,

> please change the topic from "forwarding multi-mime messages broken"
> to "any line starting with a dot is broken"
>
> attached 3 files
>
> * HTML-Source with 3 css-classes
> * one time sent as plain -> appears with ".." instead "." in the MUA
> * one time sent as multimime -> HTML part appears with ".." instead "."
> in the MUA

I have this problem now, reported some time ago don't know if you remember.
I'm on GIT somewhere around 2.3.6 +/-.
I have some saved messages for tests, that on every reply, some places get
an extra DOT, not sure (don't remember), I think it's lines that end and
start with DOT's.

If you want and help's on debug/fixing I can provide you the raw message.

Jorge,