Am 21.02.2012 21:16, schrieb Tomas Kuliavas:
> 2012.02.21 22:10 Reindl Harald (mobile) rašė:
>> Hm - the affected accout has mails over the wohle last year in the inbox
>
> They already said you the date. I think it was 17th of February. You only
> have to check messages for the last week.
>
> If they use POP3 with 'leave on server', they are not fetching older
> emails with RETR command.

i fear we have at least two uncuaght bugs making not sure what happens

* pop3d making gmail/outlook2003 crazy under some conditions
* specific messages killing lmtpd (cureently eexactly one)
* imapd is eating .1300 MB RAM after two days -> memory-leak

so it's hard to say how a specific client is currently acting
since we may have undefined behavior on the serverside
_______________________

another customer some minutes ago complained why
outlook does not download some messages over POP3
while horde-webmail/iphone over IMAP is showing them

now thing are getting really hard :-(
_______________________

some minutes ago i sent paul two postfix-spool-files
which are crahsing dbmail-lmtp each time postfix
try to deliver them: status=deferred (lost connection
with 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] while sending end of data --
message may be sent more than once)

my andoird phone on K9-mail showed all recent messages
incldufing my sent ones more than once but they seems not
to be affected from one or the other thing - only one and
clean  in thunderbird -> i am wired this time :-(

Feb 21 21:43:54 mail systemd[1]: dbmail-lmtpd.service: main process exited,
code=killed, status=11
Feb 21 21:43:55 mail systemd[1]: dbmail-lmtpd.service holdoff time over,
scheduling restart.

/var/spool/postfix/defer/6/62956BE
/var/spool/postfix/deferred/6/62956BE