Hi Paul & DBmail Community

i would like to thank Paul for his hard work the last week fixing
bugs in dbmail3 after appearently to soon production rollout
thinking all is fine  with too few test-cases of mine

this GIT snapshot below is running really smooth the whole
day with no single complaint from different users

 * thunderbird
 * outlook 2003
 * outlook 2007
 * outlook 2010
 * gmail (POP3 fetch)
 * iPhone
 * iPad
 * AppleMail on OSX 10.6 / 10.7
 * Android
 * Horde-Webmail

http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/commit/?id=48625366eea0c87417a32b3063998c4dc0028759
__________________

anybody using dbmail should consider support Pauls work
in this great software with a small amount of money
nobody hurts

opensource is great, but we should not forget that the time spent is missed
in the daily workflow making the developers and his family's life possible

what we get here is a great software with no business-plan saying "maybe fixed
in the next payed major upgrade, maybe not" - this value should never
be forgotten especially the option get features with a little financial
help never possible this way in standard products!

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm