Leandro,

POP3 relies on UIDL values to track messages. When a POP3 client sees
unknown UIDL values, it will assume a message hasn't been retrieved yet.
In DBMail these are generated during delivery and stored in
dbmail_messages.unique_id.

Other servers will use different UIDL values, and transporting existing
UIDL values into DBMail is currently not supported.

Maybe dbmail-deliver could be modified to support UIDL values on the
command-line. Or we could scan for X-UIDL headers and use those.