hm - i did not this it so much, means only
some folders if messages are valid including
some attachments

myself does not have many messages on IMAP
usually they are all filtered to local folders
and my inbox(es) are acting as todo-list

however - i wonder if this would only affect roundcube
__________________

my largest sorrow currently is that the header-tables
are not clean by "dbmail-util", even if you truncate
"dbmail_physmessages" - we got rid 30% of our imap
messages in the last weeks and this tables are growing
instead get smaller

dbmail_headervalue      ~1,455,510      InnoDB  utf8_general_ci         643,8
MiB       -
dbmail_header           ~1,126,918      InnoDB  utf8_general_ci         217,8
MiB

>>> http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/snapshot/dbmail-3.0.2.tar.gz