Hi Paul,

do we have any updates on this?

Restarted imapd today after 10 Hours with 5GB allocated ram, thats a problem on a vm with 8GB...

If you need help please tell me how.

thx

Harald

Am 13.06.2012, 10:59 Uhr, schrieb Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>:

Am 13.06.2012 10:32, schrieb Jure Pečar:

Hello,

I'm observing decent memory leaks in all four dbmail daemons. In producton impad grows by about 300MB per day, others less since they're less utilized.

Anyone else observing this?
Is there an easy way to figure out where the memory is leaking without interrupting the service?

this is sadly a know problem easy to reproduce with
5 messages, each a 5 MB jpeg and switch in roundcube
repeatly between this messages in preview

after a short time dbmail-imapd consumes up to 1 GB RAM

i tried to debug this with paul some weeks ago, we found
some memleaks with valgrind, but however the problem still
exists in current HEAD - but be aware using HEAD this time

there is still a bug reintroduced sorting messages in roundcube

"22b964b653ba149b63b9b6787aeac7803c2121e5" is currently
the most bugfree snapshot with working sort and some
improvements compared to 3.0.2 official release

-------- Original-Nachricht --------