dbmail-2 was in debian, but was removed because it depended on
libgmime-2.0 which was also removed.

dbmail-3 is available as debian package from debian.nfgd.net, but I have
very little interest in going through the whole process of finding a
debian-mentor all over again.

If anyone - a debian maintainer or developer maybe - wants to audit and
upload the dbmail-3 packages: please do!