Hi

Am 20.03.2016 um 20:00 schrieb Matt.:
Hi Harald,

Paul commits also to the github repo and as he also get's the
pullrequests from there I suggest you focus on that repo, they are
actually the same.

"problem" is that i can build dbmail snapshots from webinterfaces on testing-environment by just submit http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/commit/?h=dbmail_3_1&id=2874f497fb429ed139e94342ca1c84325b20b3f1 and modify a rpmbuild-specfile-template and don't want to lose that

I need to check that out, maybe tonisgh but otherwise tomorrow. I'm
releasing some part of my cluster upgrade here and need to get back to
mail as well and already tested some parts as I need to some "fancy"
sender_bcc_reply so I can take this directly.

no stress, it annyos me for weeks now :-)

If I'm right I can remember this from the end of 2013 and I thought
Paul got it fixed already by than, you can lookup the mailinglist for
it around november that year. I had something with that user also.

pretty sure i was the reporter also and i can't remember it got fixed

the short ago fixed "prevent assertion in p_string_erase" was also mutliple times reported over the years and responsible for times where dbmail crashed multiple times each day and luckily whatever triggered that pasued for weeks and months

http://dbmail.10918.n7.nabble.com/sql-and-other-errors-td34905.html

Don't lose faith, Paul is around :)

good to hear, sometimes really hard to believe which makes me somehow sorry and surely hesitant to try out dbmail-3.2 at all because i have nort the energy to save the same amount of debugging time and customer complaints as with 3.0/3.1 where i would need really support and not talking to myself about issues if things go wrong :-)