Hello Peter,

Peter Ansell schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if there is an estimate on how long http://dbpedia.org/
> will be down for. I am not sure when it first went down but just
> wondering if there is maintenance or something going on for a known
> amount of time.

The wiki itself is hosted on one of our servers in Leipzig. You can
reach it via http://wiki.dbpedia.org. (Usually, http://dbpedia.org
should be a redirect to the Wiki.) The linked data interface has
undergone some changes last week, which may be the reason why it is down
now. We hope OpenLink will fix this issue soon.

Kind regards,

Jens

--
Dipl. Inf. Jens Lehmann