Hi Juisheng

The documentation URL (http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/ rdfsparqlrule.html#rdfsparqlruleintro) I sent you yesterday includes and example on setting up inferencing for DBpedia as has been done on the live instance we host, have you tried using the example against your local instance ? There doesn't appear be any specific configuration file parameters required for controlling inferencing support.

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software