Hello,

Chris Welty schrieb:
> PREFIX dbr: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/>
> PREFIX yago: <http://dbpedia.org/class/yago/>
>
> in dbp 2.0 we have this triple:
>
> dbr:Noggin_%28protein%29 a yago:Protein114728724.
>
> But in dbp 3.2 (and 3.3) this triple is missing.  Leading me to ask if there
> are
> more specific details about the changes along the way (from 2.0 to 3.2).
> We've
> encountered a few other examples of the same thing (type triples present in
> dbp
> 2.0 and missing in 3.2), and wonder if this is a few isolated incidents or
> the
> product of something systematic.

This triple is created by the YAGO project [1]. More specifically, those
YAGO type triples are created by running YAGO through the DBpedia
converter (we jointly created). There has been a major change in YAGO in
DBpedia 3.1 (see changelog [2]).

Kind regards,

Jens

[1] http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/yago-naga/yago/