Hugh Williams wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> The DBpedia server went down for maintenance this afternoon, with the
> server having been updated. Do let us know if you still have issues
> accessing the server over the coming days ...

Remember, it does also depend on what he is doing in conjunction with
the rest of the world.

Rate limits are in effect, even outside the Virtuoso instance based on
increased traffic across many fronts (most trying to slurp the entire
database in predictable fashion).

Kingsley
> Best Regards
> Hugh Williams
> Professional Services
> OpenLink Software
> Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
> Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
> Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink
>
> On 7 Oct 2009, at 18:52, John Abjanic wrote:
>
>> I am query the sparql endpoint for the last couple of
>> Weeks and getting quite a few
>> 404 failed to connect to remote server errors
>>
>> Why is this?

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen