Hi Armin

I presume you are referring to the following script:

        http://s3.amazonaws.com/dbpedia-data/dbpedia_load.tar.gz

If so you might want to try using changing the following in the install_nt.sh
script:

        ttlp_mt (file_to_string_output ('$f'), '', '$g', 17);
to :
        ttlp_mt (file_to_string_output ('$f'), '', '$g', 255);

The last param being the flags bit mask for controlling the strictness of
parsing by the ttlp_mt functions as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_ttlp_mt.html

The current online DBpedia 3.4 instance is hosted in a Virtuoso v6 clustered
server for performance and faceted browsing support and a different script to
the one above was used for loading the datasets, which we are considering
documenting and making available for public use. Although the above script
should equally work especially with the v5 server it was originally written for.

Someone form the DBpedia datasets team will have to comment on differences
between the en and de geo-coords dataset files ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software