Hi Nico,

You should pose this question on the Virtuoso Users mailing list rather than
the DBpedia mailing, thus please subscribe the the Virtuoso mailing lists as
detailed at:

What Virtuoso release are you running when encountering this issue ?

We also have a Jena Provider which is Java based, but would like to determine
if their is an issue with the Sesame provider and resolve it, so if you can
provide steps to reproduce that would be useful ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software