HI Michael,

Virtuoso doe not have a built in bz2 function. We do have an old set of
external scripts used for loading earlier versions of the DBpedia datasets and
does external uncompress the bz2 files, and can be downloaded from:

        http://s3.amazonaws.com/dbpedia-data/dbpedia_load.tar.gz

Although the Virtuoso RDFBulkLoader scripts are what were used for loading the
current DBpedia 3.5.1 datasets and does load them a lot faster than the older
scripts above would ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services