Hi Ruben,

Note, you can obtain an evaluation copy of the Virtuoso commercial product to
test from:

        http://download.openlinksw.com/virtwiz/

for one of the available OS'es and reuse the existing open source database file
you have DBpedia loaded into already as they are compatible.

Alternatively, we do have an Amazon AWS snapshot of the currently available
DBpedia 3.5.1 public endpoint, which is a 4 node clustered database, that can
be attached to a Virtuoso EC2 AMI instance in the cloud as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtAWSDBpedia351C

I hope one of these solutions is suitable for your needs ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software