You could use the Freebase data dumps to narrow down what you're
looking for and then go to DBpedia for any missing information.
They're down weekly and include both DBpedia IDs as well as the
original Wikipedia article number, so you can easily link to either.
http://wiki.freebase.com/wiki/Data_dumps

Anything with the type /business/business_operation should be a
company, division, subsidiary, etc.

You can use the data for anything you want as long as you provide attribution.

Tom