Hi all,
I am experiencing some problems with the dbpedia-owl:starring property.
Sorry if this problem is not new to you, or if you think that this
message should be forwarded to developers mailing list.
I'll try to explain the issue with an example.
Let's start going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Actually. If you
look at the infobox, for the "starring", there is a link to "see below".
And below there is the full list of actors.
Unfortunately DBpedia did not catch this list, in fact, if you go to
http://dbpedia.org/page/Love_Actually you will find:
dbpprop:starring - see below (ok, I have to live with that, since it's a
raw property, not clean data), but you will find also:
dbpedia-owl:starring - dbpedia:#Cast
In other word DBpedia has erroneously created a #Cast resource:
http://dbpedia.org/resource/%23Cast. As you can see by clicking on the
last link, this situation is not infrequent. So I fear that it happens
also with other properties.

Hope to find a way to fix this problem,
all the best,
roberto