Hi,
On 07/10/2011 06:07 PM, Alexandru Todor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can confirm this problem. I've tried it multiple times on different
> servers and have had the exact same problem. It started since the
> internet problems in Leipzig appeared. I had to work around it by
> copying the missing artifacts from a maven repository on a server where
> I compiled the framework before the Leipzig problems.

Yes, that was because our repository was down.

> Mohamed, did you try to compile the framework on a computer where it
> hasn't been compiled before, or try to delete the .m2 repository
> directory before the mvn install command ? If you do that I think you'll
> notice the same problems we did.

I tried it and it works, so please try to get the latest version of the
project as we have changed our main repository after that Internet
problem, and we have also changed the pom file accordingly.

Let me know if compiles or not.

--
Kind Regards
Mohamed Morsey