Hi,

My name is Haytham Al-Feel . I am a staff member at Faculty of Computers and
Information,Fayoum University,Egypt and I am now a Post-Doc at the Corporate
Semantic Web Research Group at Freie University,Berlin and I am interested to
create an Arabic DBpedia.
In order to do this I would like to request editor rights on the mapping Wiki
(my username is haytham) and the creation of an Arabic namespace "ar" on the
wiki .

Best Regards,

Dr. Haytham Al-Feel