Hi Christopher,
My user name is Roland.

Thanks!
Roland

On 02/28/2012 10:50 AM, Jona Christopher Sahnwaldt wrote:
Hi Roland,

I would like to contribute and start making mappings for the Dutch
language domain. Can I get user rights for Mappings (nl) ?
what's your user account on http://mappings.dbpedia.org ?
I'll add you to the editor group. You can then edit any
mappings in any language.

And what about adding local labels (rdfs:label@nl) to classes and
properties in the ontology; can I do that too?
Yes, you can add labels in all languages to classes and properties.

Regards,
Christopher

I would like to contribute and start making mappings for the Dutch
language domain. Can I get user rights for Mappings (nl) ?
And what about adding local labels (rdfs:label@nl) to classes and
properties in the ontology; can I do that too?

Thanks,
Roland Cornelissen

metamatter*| *Drs. Roland Cornelissen*| *Weersterweg 12*| *9832TE*| *Den Horn*| *T +31 (0)50 5515369*| *M +31 (0)6 14797518*| *www.metamatter.nl <http://www.metamatter.nl>