Michael,

Il 29/02/2012 13:36, Michael Hausenblas ha scritto:

> Roberto,
>

> I think
> http://joernhees.de/blog/2010/10/31/setting-up-a-local-dbpedia-mirror-with-virtuoso/
>  is
> very useful.

thank for you reply. I basically followed the same guidelines for the
import.
Actually the BulkLoadingScript
(http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoaderScript)

is not necessary for Virtuoso after 6.1.3 (it's written here:
http://www.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoader,
first item list).
I've read in the comments to that blog post that several people
experienced some problems with dump 3.7.
Concerning the encoding, I've read somewhere that Virtuoso 6.1.4 should
solve such problems. That's the reason why I installed Virtuoso 6.1.4.
But this didn't avoid the import to stuck.

Did you (Sarven, anyone else) load dump 3.7 on Virtuoso?

cheers,
roberto