Hi Carsten, hi Sebastian,

On Mar 6, 2012, at 8:39 AM, Sebastian Hellmann wrote:

> 3. I can not answer this, it might be a bug

this is actually not a bug.
The first example property is an object property, which means xsd:string is
interpreted as of namespace OntologyClass where there  is obviously no class of
that name. The second example property is a datatype property where xsd:string
is a valid range and green and linked to the correct wiki page.
You can also click the help link on the table top to get help for all the
available template properties and their values.

>> 3.
>> Why does "rdfs:range = xsd:string" link "xsd:string" to
>> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php?title=OntologyClass:Xsd:string&action=edit&redlink=1
>>  (example http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyProperty:Zdb) and
>> not to http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Datatype:Xsd:string like in
>> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyProperty:Isbn ?