"Test this mapping" now also works in Chrome.

Happy mapping and testing, Crome users!

Gory details: the Jersey HTTP server threw an exception
because Chrome sent an "Accept" header that our
stylesheet content-type was not compatible with.
Fixed in
http://dbpedia.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/dbpedia/extraction_framework/rev/3180c9d769fa