Il 17/04/2012 1.57, Pablo Mendes ha scritto:

Do you mean you are trying to run Serverand giving it the index you downloaded?

Exactly, I think this is the easiest option. But I get the "build error" when try to launch the serve. If I don't succeed with this one, I can't figure out how to suceed with the other one. :-)

Or are you trying to regenerate the index from DBpedia files?