>> Sorry to be a bit pushy, but that dump actually has URIs that are
>> formatted rightly according the URI encoding guidelines, with brackets
>> escaped, which is my main point.
>>
>> Just to sum up:
>>   * URI encoding guidelines say brackets should be %-escaped
>>   * Yago dump has them %-escaped
>>   * DBpedia dump doesn't have them %-escaped
>>
>> Which I hope explains why I find all that very confusing!
>

> Conclusion, the dump at:
> http://downloads.dbpedia.org/3.7/links/yago_links.nt.bz2
> which is based on Yago contains incorrect mappings, right?

Well, my problem is more that the current DBpedia dump doesn't seem to
apply the URI encoding rules at http://dbpedia.org/URIencoding, which
makes it basically impossible to predict what Wikipedia URI
corresponds to what DBpedia URI. This Yago dump escapes brackets,
exactly as described in those encoding rules.

Best,