Hi all,

this is true, the framework currently does not handle list values embedded
in templates.
DBpedia is open source and you are of course welcome to help us fix this
issue.

You can help directly with code of course ;)
or with a more proper documentation of the problem, perhaps gather other
similar templates and use cases in order to have a better idea on how to
fix this globally

Best,
Dimitris

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Nicolas Torzec <nicolas.tor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yep that was my clue too: a "plain list" template is used for listing the
> actors, instead of a comma-separated list or a newline-separated list.
>
> Anyone?
> -N
>
> On Jan 15, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Andrea Di Menna <ninn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Nicolas,
> As far as I can see the actors in the starring infobox property are
> enclosed in a Plainlist template.
> Maybe the extractor does not expect to find a template there? (Question
> for the dbpedia devs)
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
> Il giorno 15/gen/2013 18:36, "Nicolas Torzec" <nicolas.tor...@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Anyone knows why the *Titanic_(1997_film)* entry in DBpedia is missing
>> the list of actors?
>> (What's Titanic without Leonardo and Kate! ;)
>>
>> Original page on Wikipedia:
>> => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1997_film)
>>
>> Corresponding resource page on DBpedia 3.8:
>> => http://dbpedia.org/page/Titanic_(1997_film)
>>
>> Corresponding resource on DBpedia Live (latest data and code):
>> => http://live.dbpedia.org/page/Titanic_(1997_film)
>>
>> The Wikipedia page has the cast information (i.e. starring) in its
>> infobox and uses the Infobox_film template, for which a DBpedia mapping
>> exists:
>> http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_film
>>

>> Any clue?
>> Nicolas.