Hi,
I am seeing several cases where triples for a resource are missing when
querying live.dbpedia.org.
For example, for <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Silver_Linings_Playbook>, the
director property is missing (http://dbpedia.org/property/director or
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/director), as observed from the results of the
below sparql query
CONSTRUCT {?s ?p ?o} WHERE { ?s ?p ?o. FILTER(?s =
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Silver_Linings_Playbook>) }
However, I don't know the reason for the director property not being returned -
1) is it because the director property was never extracted from the Infobox on
this wikipedia page and therefore it is missing from the backend triple store
in live.dbpedia.org?2) Or is it because the director property is getting
dropped somewhere in the process of the query?
Is there a way in which I can test if the extraction of properties for a given
wikipedia page is working correctly and expected properties are getting
extracted for that page? Does this require me to   install the dbpedia
extraction framework (or) is there something simpler than that?
ThanksArun