Hi Morsy/All,

While running *Import.sh* is am getting below error.

missing
/home/gaurav/other_lang_extraction/extraction-framework-master/dump/wiki_dump/dewiki/tables-no-indexes.sql
missing
/home/gaurav/other_lang_extraction/extraction-framework-master/dump/wiki_dump/dewiki/tables-only-indexes.sql

"*
/home/gaurav/other_lang_extraction/extraction-framework-master/dump/wiki_dump/dewiki/"
* is the directory where my dump exists.

I think Some index need to be created before actual import start and
required index files are missing. Where can I get these files.

I am following "
https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia/blob/master/abstractExtraction/README.txt";
from 4th step onward as I have  already page-article dump with me. And as
per previous mails with Dimitris & Jona Christopher there is no need to run
clean.sh.

--
Regards
Gaurav Pant