HI DBpedia users,

> The DBpedia-Live endpoint [1] will be down for a while due to maintenance
> issues.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.
>

> [1]http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql/

As an alternative you can use the OpenLink hosted endpoint at:

        http://dbpedia-live.openlinksw.com/sparql

which is up-to-date with the changes up to 2013-04-01 when the problem on the
live.dbpedia.org server started.

Should the maintenance on the live.dbpedia.org server take longer than
expected, we have offered the live.dbpedia.org DNS entry can be changed to
point to our IP address which would give our users at least the capability of
querying the newer data not found in dbpedia.org without the need to change
their program.

Note that we cannot take over generating the changesets at this point.

Best regards,

Patrick
---
OpenLink Software